We all have our own personal reasons why we need to change the name of our iPhone 11. But the most common reason is, of course, of identification; when you connect it with your Bluetooth device or computer, you would be able to tell easily which device is your iPhone 11. So in this tutorial, I will be showing you how to change the name of your iPhone into something can easily identify.
If you’d rather watch than read…
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Scroll to and tap General, and touch About.
3. The first option is where you can change the name of your iPhone 11, so touch Name.
4. Now change the name of your device, and when finished, tap Done.
5. When you connect your phone to your Mac or PC, you’ll now be able to determine it easily.
I hope that this simple tutorial can help you.
NEXT UP ON TCG