Here are the steps on how to backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy S7: Tap the Apps icon from the Home screen and select Settings > Backup & reset. Select Back up my data to back up any files, data or Google account settings and select Automatic restore to restore backed up settings and data when setting up your phone again.
If you are having issues with your Samsung S7 smartphone, a good thing to try is a full backup and restore of the device as it will reset all the software on your phone. By doing a backup, your data will be kept in a safe place and then you can easily restore it back to your phone later.
Here are other ways on how you can backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy S7 device. Please be reminded that you will need a computer for this procedure. If you’re ready, here are the steps:
Backing up your Data:
- Connect your Samsung device using your USB cable.
- On the Smart Switch screen, click on MORE.
- Click Preferences, then select the Backup items tab.
- Select the content that you would like to save from your device then click OK.
- Click Backup on the Smart Switch screen. It can take up to several minutes to complete.
- Click Confirm once backup is completed.
Restoring your Data:
- Once the device appears in Smart Switch, click Restore.
- Smart Switch will automatically restore the most recent backup. Click Restore Now.
Note: Click Change data to restore if you would like to restore a different backup.
- Once the Restore is complete, unplug your Samsung device.
Your device is now successfully restored.
I hope that you found this article helpful. If so, don’t forget to share this to your friends and colleagues. You can also explore our Youtube channel for quality tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Don’t forget to like the videos and subscribe. Thank you.