Have you encountered a scenario where you misplaced your iPhone and thought that you lost it? Well, this is a common thing, especially if you’re a busy type of person. But there’s no need to worry as there is a feature on your device called Find My iPhone that should help you locate your iPhone in times of need. Learn more about this exciting iPhone feature by reading further.
The Find My iPhone is a service that allows the device owner to easily locate and protect their Apple device such as an iPhone, Pad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, and Mac. When you use this feature you will be able to do the following:
- Locate your device on the map
- Play a sound on the device for easy location.
- Use lost mode to lock and track the device.
- Remotely erase the device.
- Protect the device with activation lock.
How to Add A Device to Find My iPhone
- Launch Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the profile icon then tap on iCloud
- Tap on Find My iPhone then make sure to turn on the switch
- Turn on the Send last location switch as this will send the location of your device when the battery is low.