GPS navigation has paved the way for conveniently using your smartphone as a guide whenever you want to explore unfamiliar places. It allows you to go to places with the help of the system navigation on your device. But what will you do if the GPS not finding location on LG V30?
Though the GPS system on smartphones has been around for quite some time already, there are still glitches that could prevent you from using it properly. Interference and blind spots may invalidate the GPS function on your device.
In this post, learn how to deal with a problem on LG V30 smartphones where GPS is not finding location or not pointing out location accurately. Read further for more details.
Posts you might like
If you’re having issues with your GPS navigation or Google Maps on your LG V30, this could either be due to a software issue or the GPS antenna in your phone. Most of the time you can fix the problem by ensuring you have the following settings in your phone:
- Go to Settings > Location.
- Tap on Mode.
- Select High accuracy (GPS and networks).
- Test your GPS by using Google Maps or any other application to see if it tracks your location better now.
- If changing your location mode doesn’t work, you can try downloading an application off the Google play store named “GPS Status & toolbox” to help increase your GPS accuracy even further.
- If you’re still having issues after setting the accuracy to High and downloading the GPS Status app, it might be a hardware issue with the GPS antenna. The best indication of a hardware issue is if your LG V30 cant detect any satellites to connect to. Consider sending your LG V30 for repair through your Carrier or going to a repair shop in that case.
Thank you so much for reading this post. You can also visit our Youtube channel for tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs and subscribe to it. Thank you.