This post will cater a dreaded issue on GPS feature which is a GPS not finding location on LG G6. If you are one of those unlucky users of LG G6 smartphone who is experiencing this kind of problem, read this post and fix your problem quickly.
If you’re having issues with your GPS navigation or Google Maps on your LG G6, this could either be due to a software issue or the GPS antenna in your phone. Most of the time you can fix the problem by ensuring you have the following settings in your phone:
- Go to Settings > Location.
- Tap on Mode.
- Select High accuracy (GPS and networks).
- Test your GPS by using Google Maps or any other application to see if it tracks your location better now.
- If changing your location mode doesn’t work, you can try downloading an application off the Google play store named “GPS Status & toolbox” to help increase your GPS accuracy even further.
- If you’re still having issues after setting the accuracy to High and downloading the GPS Status app, try a reset network settings on your G6. This will clear erratic network information that may have affected the GPS function on your device.
- Your other option is to wipe out your smartphone through a factory reset. For a complete guide on how to do it properly, read this post.
- If none of the recommended solutions is able to fix the GPS not finding location on LG G6, it might be a hardware issue with the GPS antenna. The best indication of a hardware issue is if your LG G6 cant detect any satellites to connect to. Consider sending your LG G6 for repair through your Carrier or going to a repair shop in that case
You can also find tutorials and troubleshooting videos on our Youtube channel. Feel free to visit it anytime. Just don’t forget to like the videos and subscribe to it. Thank you.
Posts you might like