This post will walk you through creating a copy of all saved contacts from the latest Galaxy Z Flip smartphone to a dedicated contacts storage or cloud account. Here’s a quick guide to export contacts on the Samsung Galaxy z Flip4 device.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
Contacts are among the most useful files stored on your phone. To avoid losing these files by accident when doing major system updates and resets, creating a backup copy is recommended.
One of the many ways to back up contacts from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone is to export them. The Galaxy Z Flip 4 device allows you to export contacts from your SIM card to your other backup storage or account.
Feel free to refer to this guide if ever you need help exporting contacts on your new Samsung flip smartphone.
- First, open the Phone app.
To do so, simply tap on the Phone icon from the Home screen or Apps screen of your device.
- While in the Phone app’s main screen, tap the Contacts tab at the bottom-right corner.
Tapping on the Contacts tab will open a new screen with a list of all your saved contacts in the SIM card installed on your phone.
- While in the Contacts screen, tap the three dots (Menu icon) that’s located on the upper-right side, next to the Search (magnifying glass) icon.
Doing so will open a quick menu with different options for you to choose from.
- Select Manage contacts from the given options to continue.
Another menu opens with more relevant options.
- Tap Export contacts to continue.
Doing so will take you to the Export contacts menu with specific instructions on what to do next.
- Navigate to the To section then select or specify where you would like to export your contacts to.
To get this done, simply tap to select your preferred destination.
- After selecting the Export To directory, tap the Export button to instigate exporting of all your contacts files. Wait for the phone to finish exporting contacts.
The entire process duration may vary depending on the number of contacts information to export.
- When the phone is finished exporting all contacts, you will get to see a message saying that Contacts.vcf has been exported to the specified destination folder/directory.
If you see this message, just tap OK at the bottom to proceed.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
All saved contacts from your Galaxy Z Flip4 SIM card are now exported to the specified account or directory. You can use it as backup in case your SIM card gets corrupted and prevents you from accessing your saved contacts. All you have to do is import the exported contacts file to your phone when needed.
And that’s how you export contacts on the newest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 smartphone.