Unknown callers are contacts that aren’t registered in your phone and in most cases, we want to silence them as they’re often spam or scam calls. However, there are times when a family member is in a dire situation and borrows a stranger’s phone to call you.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
The procedure in enabling or disabling the Silence Unknown Callers feature is easy and for sure, you will be able to follow it. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go back to the Home screen and tap Settings.
This will open the Settings app that allows you to change some settings in your iPhone.
- Scroll down a bit to find the Phone app and once found, tap on it.
This will open the Phone app’s settings.
- Scroll down to find Silence Unknown Callers, and then tap on it.
This will bring you to the next screen.
- You may read the information on the screen and then tap the switch next to Silence Unknown Callers.
Depending on what state it’s currently in, tapping it will either disable or enable it. If the switch is green, it’s enabled, otherwise, it’s disabled.
- When enabled, calls from unknown numbers will be silenced and will be sent to voicemail.
However, it will still be displayed on the Recents list.
- Phone app
- iPhone SE 3
All other calls will be unaffected. So it’s up to you if you want to enable or disable this feature. You can simply follow the steps to turn it on or off.
And that’s how you enable or disable the Silence Unknown Callers on your iPhone SE 3.
We hope this guide can help you one way or the other.