This post will show you how to download new wallpapers on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 smartphone. If you’re new to this phone and need some input on how to get and apply a downloaded wallpaper on your new Samsung Flip phone, then you may refer to the outlined instructions below.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 5 minutes
Every new Samsung smartphone has preset wallpapers including the one that’s set as default by the company as one of the flagship device’s main attributes.
If the default wallpaper doesn’t suit your taste, then you can easily change it by altering the wallpaper settings. And if none of the available preset wallpapers meets your preferences, you can download new wallpapers from external sources.
Just follow these steps whenever you’re all set to get this done on your new Galaxy Z Flip 4 device.
- To get started, touch and hold (long-press) on any vacant area of the Home screen.
Performing this touch gesture launches shortcut controls, app cards and widgets.
- Tap Wallpaper and style from the available shortcut controls at the bottom section. Doing so will take you straight to the Wallpaper and style menu.
Alternatively, you can launch the Settings app then tap Wallpaper and style. Either way will let you land on the same screen and interface.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Wallpaper and style window then tap Explore more wallpapers.
You will be taken straight to the Wallpapers section of the Galaxy Themes app.
- Here, you will see a wide variety of wallpapers including the editor's picks, high quality, steady selling, premium and new.
Find the wallpaper that you'd like to download and apply on your phone. You may opt to pick a new wallpaper for free or pay for a one-time fee. Simply tap on the desired wallpaper to instigate download.
- While in the selected wallpaper's menu, you will see the description, author/creator, and other relevant information.
Reading previous reviews and ratings will help you gauge the quality of the selected wallpaper.
- If you've decided, tap Download at the bottom part of the screen.
The wallpaper will then start downloading.
- When the download is complete, the Apply button appears. Tap Apply to proceed.
A pop-up window opens beneath the display. On this window, you're given the options to set the recently downloaded wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
- Select Home screen if you opt to set it as the Home screen wallpaper and Lock screen if you want to use it for the Lock screen only.
Should you wish to use it for both screens, select Lock and Home screens then follow the rest of the onscreen instructions.
- If prompted, tap Apply to apply the suggested palette to app icons based on the colors from your new wallpaper. Otherwise, tap Skip.
The new downloaded wallpaper will now be applied to your Lock screen, Home screen or both screens (depending on your previous screen selection).
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
You can always replace it with a different wallpaper at any time. Just repeat the above steps to download another wallpaper from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Themes wallpaper hub.
Other Galaxy Z Flip4 Wallpaper Sources
Aside from the Galaxy Store, you can also download cool new wallpapers for your Samsung Galaxy Flip4 device through other external sources like a website or wallpaper app.
You can choose any from a wide variety of HD and 4K wallpapers through Google search or download a dedicated app in the Play Store that offers artful wallpapers and themes. Tagged among the latest widely used wallpaper apps are Zedge, Abstruct, AmoledPix, Backdrops, Stokie, WallCandy and Wallpapers by Google, to name a few.
And that’s it!