Try to create a new TikTok account and enjoy watching the never-ending stream of videos available in the app, or create your own videos. If you would like to sign up and create an account, read this post.
TikTok is a famous social media app that lets users to watch, create, and share videos. It also allows users to record videos of themselves doing lip-syncing to famous music and clips right from their phone. Indeed, a lot of the cool kids and young-at-heart adults are fascinated with the entertainment this app offers.
This post will walk you through on how to create a new TikTok Account in 2 Minutes on your iPhone. If you want to experience the latest trend in social media today, create your TikTok account using the instructions we provided below.
Steps To Create A New TikTok Account In 2 Minutes
To get this done, you need to have an Apple iPhone with a TikTok app installed, email address, phone number, and a social media account. You also need to prepare a username, nickname, a profile photo, and profile description so it won’t take so much time completing your TikTok Account. If you are set, scroll down and get started.
Time Needed : 02 minutes
Highlighted below are the quick steps to create a new TikTok Account in an iPhone.
- From Home, open the TikTok app.
Swipe left or right to navigate through your apps and then select TikTok.
- Tap the Profile icon.
This icon is located on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then tap on Sign up.
- Then select an account you want to use to create a profile for TikTok.
You can either use your Phone Number, Email, Facebook, Google, and other social media accounts. In this tutorial, we are going to use an email account to sign up for TikTok.
- Then enter your birthday.
User needs to be at least 13 years old to use the app with the approval of the parent or guardian. Users 18 and above can sign up by their own.
- After you supplied the needed information, tap the arrow icon.
The arrow is located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Now type in your phone number or email address.
In this guide, we will use email address. Enter the email address and tap the arrow to continue.
- Then follow the given instruction you will be prompted with for verification.
- Once verified, enter your preferred TikTok password and then tap the check mark.
You will only be asked to enter a password if you were able to passed through the verification.
- You will be taken back to main TikTok screen. Then, tap the profile icon to go to your page.
- Tap Edit Profile to customize your profile picture, display name, and username.
- Tap Change photo to add your profile image, name to edit your display name, and username to change your Tiktok username. Once done changing any of this information, tap Save.
You can also link your TikTok account to your other social media accounts.
- When you're done, tap Save.
Don't forget to tap Save after making changes on your profile.
- Apple iPhone
- TikTok app
After customizing your profile, you can now make use of your account. You can start watching popular bite-sized videos like doing stunts and short skits, dancing, and lip-syncing. You can also make your own videos and get the most out of your TikTok account.
And that is everything about the quick way of creating a new TikTok account on your iPhone. I hope that we are able to help you one way or another. If you find this information relevant, feel free to share this post.