This post will tackle some helpful solutions to fix can’t send or receive picture messages on Blackberry Priv. If you are one of those affected users, read further and find out how to deal with the problem.
Picture messages is a smartphone feature that has been used for a certain period already. Before apps surfaced, this was the standard way for people to send a photo of themselves to their friends or loved ones over cellular data networks.
Even with the current apps being used for communication by most people, there are still those who prefer sending picture messages using their Blackberry Priv devices. But issues are preventing them from enjoying this feature on their smartphones.
Some are saying that they can’t send or receive picture messages on Blackberry Priv, even with good signal reception and proper subscription from their carrier provider. To help them out, I have provided a guided solution below.
If you’re having trouble sending or receiving a picture message on your BlackBerry Priv, here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure cellular data is on and there is no data limit blocking you.
Note: You NEED a data connection on your BB Priv to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More… > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here).
- Turn your WiFi OFF and try sending or downloading the picture message.
If none of the solutions fixed the picture message issue on your Blackberry Priv smartphone, report this matter to your carrier provider or Blackberry support for further assistance.
They might be able to provide you with additional information and official recommendations on how to fix the problem. Thank you for reading this post.
For tutorials and troubleshooting videos, we have our Youtube channel for that. Feel free to visit it any time. Just don’t forget to like our videos and subscribe to our channel. Thank you.