If AirDrop allows you to transfer huge files from your iPhone 14 Pro to other Apple devices, the AirPlay allows you to stream media files to other AirPlay-capable devices wirelessly.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
This feature isn’t limited to just Apple devices. Smart TV’s can also be able to receive AirPlay from your iPhone 14 Pro, and that’s what we’re going to show you.
Don’t worry, the process is actually pretty easy and simple. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go back to the Home Screen and tap Photos.
The Photos app is the default media manager in your iPhone and it is also through this app that you can easily AirPlay your videos to other devices.
- Once the app opens, tap Albums at the bottom of the screen.
This will show you all your albums so find the one that contains the video you want to AirPlay.
- Find and tap on the video you want to stream to other devices.
You will see a few icons at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Share icon to proceed.
This will bring you to the next screen where you can find more options on how to share the video.
- Tap AirPlay at the bottom of the screen.
A pop up showing a list of available devices will be shown at the lower part of the screen.
- Tap the device you want to AirPlay the video.
It will then be streamed to the other device but the video won’t play on your iPhone.
- To stop it, tap the AirPlay icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
There will be a pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Turn off AirPlay.
This will immediately close the video from the other device and bring you back to the previous screen on your iPhone.
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro
And that’s how easy it is to AirPlay videos from your iPhone 14 Pro to your Mac.
We hope that this guide can help you.