The “OK Google” voice command isn’t working on Google Pixel smartphone. How to program Okay Google voice command on Google Pixel. Ok Google not responding on Google Pixel.
You might have an issue where trying to prompt the “OK Google” voice command on your Google Pixel doesn’t activate Google Now. Here is how you can make sure OK Google is configured properly in your device:
- Open your “Google” app and tap on the three bars on the top left
- Select Settings >Voice > “Ok Google” Detection
- Make sure “From Google Search app” and “From any screen” are both toggled ON
- Go back <- into Voice and make sure Language is set to English (US).
- OK Google voice command should be working now!