No service on Sony XPeria C smartphone. Emergency calls only on XPeria C, XPeria C3, XPeria C4, XPeria C5. No network signal, can’t place calls or text on Sony XPeria C.
If you are getting no service on your Sony XPeria C smartphone, no network signal bars or emergency calls only, follow these steps:
- Go into Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type
- Select “WCDMA/GSM” as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Sony XPeria C off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Preferred Network type as shown above and switch it back to LTE/WCDMA/GSM.
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks
- Select your Carrier and you should connect successfully.