iPhone 6 won’t turn on. iPhone 6 frozen and won’t turn on even when fully charged. iPhone 6 not turning off when holding down the power button. iPhone screen frozen, cant use it or turn it on or off. iPhone 6 plus frozen screen. iPhone 6 screen locked, unresponsive.
If your iPhone 6 or 6 plus screen is frozen and you can’t power off or restart the phone, then follow these steps to fix the issue:
- First, make sure your iPhone is fully charged and it isn’t just a dead battery causing the issue.
- Force your iPhone to restart by doing the following:
- You should hard reset your iPhone only if it’s not responding. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Power and Home button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
The device should now restart normally.
- If the hard reset doesn’t work, you can try to restore the device using recovery mode (click here for steps)
- If none of the above worked, then you will need to take your device into the Apple Store as it could be a completely dead battery issue or a physical problem with the device