If you’re looking to setup your e-mail accounts on your iPhone so you can start receiving them on the go, then here is a step-by-step guide on exactly how you can do that:
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- In the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Choose your email account type.
- If you’re looking to set up an iCloud, Google, Yahoo, Aol or Outlook/Hotmail account:
- Select the option you want and enter your email and password.
- Click on Sign in.
- You will then be taken to a new page, tap “Save” on the top right
- Your e-mail is now configured into your iPhone and accessible through the MAIL app
- If you’re looking to set up an account that isn’t in the list above, here is how:
- Select Other from the list
- Select Add Mail Account
- Enter your account information and tap Next
- Once you land on the next page, tap Save in the top right corner
- If you’re prompted to enter additional information, start by selecting IMAP or POP depending on your email server settings. (If you’re not sure, select IMAP)
- Enter your server settings into “Incoming Mail Server ” and “Outgoing Mail Server”
- Once you’re done tap Next in the top right corner
- When taken to the next page tap Save in the top right corner
- You are done and can now send and receive emails on your iPhone through the MAIL app
If you’re having trouble synchronizing your email onto your iPhone, leave us a comment below and we’ll be glad to help!