No service on Nokia Lumia. Emergency calls only on Nokia Lumia. No network on Nokia Lumia. Nokia Lumia disconnected from network. How to fix network issues on Nokia Lumia.
If you are getting no service on your Nokia Lumia, no network signal or emergency calls only, here are the steps you can follow step-by-step to resolve your issue:
- Go to Settings > mobile + SIM, tap on Highest connection speed and switch it to 2G
- Once you’ve switched your Nokia Lumia to 2G
- Turn your Nokia Lumia off completely
- Wait 10 seconds
- Turn it back on again
- Go back into Settings > mobile + SIM as shown above and switch Highest connection speed back to 3G
- If your Lumia doesn’t reconnect automatically after switching back to 3G, go to
Settings > mobile + SIM > SIM settings
- Tap on Network selection > Search for networks
- Select your Carrier once the search is complete and you should connect successfully.
If the issue persists after trying all the steps above, it might an issue with the device or SIM card. You can consider trying a factory reset.