No data on Nokia Lumia. Cellular data not working on Nokia Lumia. Can’t access the internet with mobile data on Nokia Lumia. Mobile internet not working on Nokia Lumia. No data connection on a Nokia Lumia. Internet not working on Nokia Lumia.
If you’re having issues with your mobile data on a Nokia Lumia, here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > mobile + SIM and make sure Data connection is ON
- If your data is ON but you have no internet access, in Settings > mobile + SIM tap on view internet APN
- Make sure you have the proper APN settings setup for your network. If not, you can change them by tapping in their respective fields.
(For all APN settings click here)
- If you’re still not getting any internet through mobile data after verifying the APN settings and making sure it was turned on, verify with your Carrier if there is anything that could be blocking your data access on their end.
- If issue persists, you will want to consider performing a reset of your Nokia Lumia.