No data on Moto X. Can’t access the internet with mobile data on Motorola Moto X Play. Mobile internet not working on Moto X. No data connection on a Motorola Moto X smartphone.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure Cellular data is ON and there is no data limit blocking you
- Go to Settings > More… > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, contact your network provider