Moto X disconnects from network on and off. Moto X will be connected to the network and just disconnect. Moto X wont stay connected to network. Moto X dropping calls.
If you are located in an area with good cellular coverage and your Moto X sometimes drops off the network or fails to place calls, it can get pretty frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to try fix connectivity issues on your Moto X smartphone.
- The first thing to try is turning off the LTE to see if that fixes the problem:
- Go into Settings > More…
- Select Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select “3 G” as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Moto X off and then back on again.
- If you tried turning off your LTE and are still experiencing the same problem, make sure your Moto X is up to date by going into Settings > About > Software Update
- You can also try performing a backup and restore of your Moto X for good measure. For a full guide on how to backup and restore your Moto X click here