Unable to access the internet on the iPhone 7. Data not working on iPhone 7 plus. Can’t access mobile internet on iPhone 7. No internet access when not connected to WiFi. The mobile data works on and off, or not at all on iPhone 7 or 7 plus.
If you’re having issues accessing internet through mobile data on your device, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Go to Settings > Wifi and make sure its turned OFF (If the issue is with your Wifi connection, click here to troubleshoot wifi issues)
- Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure cellular data is enabled
- If your mobile data is enabled, go to Settings > General > Reset and Select “Reset Network Settings”. (For a detailed guide on how to Reset your Network Settings click here)
Note: This will not erase anything on the iPhone. It will however remove your saved Wi-Fi passwords so you will have to reconnect to your Wi-Fi connections.
- The iPhone will display the Apple logo and restart. Once the device is back on, test your internet connection by opening a safari page.
- If issue persists, contact your network provider.