No data on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Can’t access the internet through mobile data. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. Cellular data not working.
If your cellular data isn’t working on your Samsung Note 5, then you can try the following steps to fix problems with your mobile internet:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Go to Settings > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, try turning off your LTE by going into Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode and select WCDMA/GSM (4G)
- If you still can’t access data, contact your network provider and have them reset your network connection through the switch, then restart your phone and test.