No data on Samsung Galaxy S7. Can’t access the internet through mobile data. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Cellular data not working with Galaxy S7 Edge.
If your cellular data isn’t working on your Samsung GS7, then you can try the following steps to fix problems with your mobile internet:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have the proper APN settings configured (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, try turning off your LTE by going into Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode and select WCDMA/GSM (4G)
- If you still can’t access data, contact your network provider and have them reset your network connection through the switch, then restart your phone and test.