GPS not working properly on Google Pixel. Having issues with GPS tracking location on Google Pixel. Pixel XL google maps issue. GPS not tracking location on Google Pixel.
If you’re having issues with your GPS navigation or Google Maps on your Google Pixel could be either a software issue or it could be the GPS antenna in your Google Pixel. Most of the time it is a software issue and you can resolve it by modifying the following settings:
- Go to Settings > Location
- Tap on “Mode“
- Select “High accuracy”
- Clear the cache for Google Maps
- Go to Settings > Apps
- Find Maps in the list and tap on it
- Tap on Storage > Clear Cache
- Test your Google Maps and GPS in your Google Pixel to see if it works better!
- You can also download an application from the Google play store named “GPS Status and toolbox” to help increase your gps accuracy even further and help your phone find a GPS satellite faster.
- If you’re still having issues after setting the accuracy to High and downloading the GPS Status app, it might be a hardware issue with the GPS antenna. Consider sending your Google Pixel for repair through your Carrier or going to a repair shop.