The other person can’t hear you clearly or you can’t hear them. Audio cutting up during phonecall on samsung. No audio when phone rings or when receiving text. Phone makes no sound. Can’t hear anything during calls and phone won’t ring.
- Restart your device
Go to Settings > Accessibility and make sure Turn off all sounds is not checked.
- Now go to Settings > Sound and make sure your volume levels are correct and sound is turned on.
- Hit Phone > Menu > Call settings > Additional settings and then uncheck Noise reduction.
- Insert your headphones into the headphone jack then take them out. Continue to do this for a couple of minutes as sometimes the phone tricks itself into thinking it’s in headphone mode. Also by doing this you are likely to dislodge any dust or dirt build up that may be causing this issue.
Take a look at the microphone hole on the bottom of your Galaxy. If it looks like there’s something stuck in there then clean it. Try compressed air to blow it out first.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy has the latest software update, to check go into Settings > More.. tab > About device > Software update > Check for updates.
- If issue persists, contact your provider or place of purchase as it may be a hardware issue and will need to be repaired or replaced.