How to enable USB debugging on a Samsung Galaxy S6. Where to find the USB debugging option in a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. How to activate USB debugging on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus. How to turn on USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6.
If you’re having trouble finding the USB debugging option in your Samsung Galaxy S6, it’s because the option is hidden until you activate Developer Mode in your device. Here is how to activate Developer Mode and find the USB debugging option:
- Go to Settings > About Device
- Tap on Build number repeatedly until it says “You are now a developer”
- You will now be able to access the Developer menu through Settings > Developer options
- Enable USB debugging
- You can now turn it off or on using your Developer options menu
- If you are trying to use USB debugging to solve issues with connecting your Samsung Galaxy S6 to your PC, click here to follow a guide on how to fix connectivity issues