Voicemail indicator is stuck on LG G5 while no messages are present in the voicemail. LG G5 shows new voicemail even though there aren’t any. New voicemail icon wont go away on LG G5. LG G5 new voicemail notification won’t clear.
- The simplest solution is to leave yourself a new voicemail. Then access your voicemail box and delete the message you left, and it should remove the notification.
If the above method didn’t work, perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Apps, tap on menu and select Show system apps
- The app list is sorted alphabetically. Find the app named “Call” and tap on Storage
- Tap on Clear Data & Clear Cache
Note: you might find more than one Call app, do this on each one you find
- Power your LG G5 Off, wait 10 seconds then turn it back on and it should be gone!