How to enable USB debugging on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Where to find the USB debugging option in a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
If you’re having trouble finding the USB debugging option in your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it’s because the option is hidden until you activate Developer Mode in your device.
Here is how to enable Developer Mode for a Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Go to Settings > About Phone
- Tap on Build number at least seven times repeatedly
- You will eventually see a popup saying "Developer mode Activated"
Now that Developer mode has been activated on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, here is how you can enable USB debugging:
- Go to Settings > Developer options
- Tap on USB debugging to turn it on
- If you wish to transfer files, then make sure the USB configuration is set to MTP
If you are trying to use USB debugging to solve issues with connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your computer, click here to follow a guide on how to fix usb connectivity issues