Can’t send or receive picture messages on Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. Can’t send or receive MMS on Galaxy S7. Picture messaging not working on GS7. Issue with sending or receiving picture messages on a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
If you are having trouble sending out or receiving picture messages (MMS) on your Galaxy S7, here are a couple steps you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Note: You NEED a data connection on your Samsung smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, contact your network provider
- If you have an activate data connection and are stil unable to send or receive picture messages, you can try performing a factory reset of your Samsung Galaxy S7.