Can’t receive emails on iPhone. Can’t send emails on iPhone. Error when sending an email on iphone. Not receiving anymore emails on iPhone.
This issue can happen if you recently changed your e-mail password, or it can happen after a software update or even randomly. To fix it, follow the steps below:
- The first step is to make sure the e-mail username and password you have are correct, so start by testing your email username and password on your computer (hotmail, outlook, webmail) to make sure you have the proper email address and password, as you will need it for the setup.
- Once you are sure about your email address and password, go into Settings on your iPhone.
- Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select the email you are having issues with
- Tap on Delete Account (This will only remove the account from the iPhone, your emails will not be deleted)
- Once deleted, you will have to re-add your mail account by going into Settings > Mail, Contacts Calendars > Add account… > Add Mail account
- Select the type of e-mail you would like to add (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, Yahoo) and then enter the e-mail address and password and click Save
Note: If you need help adding an e-mail account on your iPhone, you can follow our step-by-step guide by clicking here