Outgoing messages are working but the phone won’t receive incoming messages from one or multiple numbers on Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Note 4 or Samsung Grand Prime. Can send but can’t receive texts with Samsung S5. Not receiving text messages with my galaxy s5.
This issue is usually caused by a number sneaking into your text message block list, or your “Spam Messages” inbox on your Samsung. To verifiy if this is the case, follow these steps:
- Go into Messages, then tap on the menu button in the top right corner.
- Go into Spam messages.
- If you find messages in your Spam messages box, then go back into your Messages
- Tap on your menu button, then click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “Spam filter”.
- You can turn Spam filter off or go into “Add to spam numbers” to customize your block list.
- If you did not find any messages in your Spam messages box and this, make sure you’re able to send text messages