Facebook app constantly crashing. Can’t run apps without crashing on android. Apps keeps closing themselves. Instagram app crashing. Twitter not running properly. Android app closing itself or not working properly.
If you are experiencing issues with one or some of the apps you have installed, here are some solutions to your problem:
- The first step is to restart your android smartphone (Power off, then back on again)
- If the issue is with only one application such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter:
- Go to Settings > Apps/App Manager
- Select the App that you are having issues with
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Restart your smartphone and test
- If the above steps did not work, try uninstalling the app, and downloading it once more through the Google Play Store
- Make sure your device software is up to date by going into your Settings > About > Software Update
- If you are experiencing more than one app crashing, consider backing up your data and performing a factory reset of your smartphone .